When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Roundups is an investing platform where users can find mutual funds to invest in and invest their money without any hassles. Investors shall invest with their own discretion. Roundups does not guarantee any returns and safety of capital.
Roundups helps investors in the following way
- By providing an objective evaluation of products available on the app
- By being transparent about fees involved in investing in a product
- By clearly representing the risk associated with buying a product
SECURE TRANSACTIONS ON ROUNDUPS
All transactions on Roundups are safe and secure. Users can invest through SIP or Lumpsum using Netbanking through all supported banks. It uses the RTA as the transaction platform.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- SMS Data- Banking Transaction only
- Your contact information and email address.
- KYC details
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- We collect the SMS to roundup the transactions before investing. This is at the core of an automated expense manager, it automatically figures out the expenses from Bank transaction SMSs. Then it roundups the amount and invests the difference into a portfolio of mutual funds
- It is mandatory by SEBI to complete your KYC process. As registered mutual fund distributors under the ARN-171646, we collect your KYC details and submit it to the AMC’s before investing.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Drucker and Grove Fintech Private Limited/ Roundups is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Roundups has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- You can disable access to your SMS in your settings. Once you do this, we will not be able to read your SMS.
Drucker and Grove Fintech Pvt. Ltd.(Roundups) will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties. We might do so if the law forces us.
MUTUAL FUNDS SAHI HAI
Mutual fund investments are very popular with individual investors because of the benefits they provide. Among the many advantages, the most critical factors that drive investors to mutual funds are that Investors can
- Start with any amount
- Diversify across multiple stocks and other instruments like debt, gold, etc
- Start automated monthly investments (SIP)
- Invest without requiring to open a DEMAT account
INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND PORTFOLIOS
A portfolio is a collection of mutual funds designed to meet your investment goals. Investing in mutual fund portfolios helps you in diversifying your investments and reduces the risk. Portfolios also help you assign investment goals and make it easy for you to save for and achieve your goals.
Drucker & Grove Fintech Private Limited is a Mutual Fund Distributor with AMFI Registration No: 171646. Registered office: Door 4, Abhyuday Apartments, No. 74, Halls Road, Kilpauk, Chennai- 600 010.
Please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Drucker & Grove Fintech Private Limited makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on the platform’s products. It accepts no liability for any damages or losses, however, caused, in connection with the use of, or on the reliance of its product or related services. Unless otherwise specified, all returns, expense ratio, NAV, etc. are historical and for illustrative purposes only. The future will vary greatly and depends on personal and market circumstances. The information provided by our blog is educational only and is not investment or tax advice.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance.